The document below comes from the Arizona Department of Real Estate. In it, they go through much of what a buyer should know or understand prior to buying property in Arizona. This 10 page document will be given to you when you make an offer on a property and you will be asked to sign an acknowledgement of receipt. We like to offer you an online version as well as it has many links to further information on the web.
Topics covered include:
- Common documents a buyer should review.
- Common physical conditions in the property a buyer should investigate.
- Conditions affecting the area surrounding the property the buyer should investigate.
- Other methods of getting information about a property.
- Market condition advisory
- Fair housing and disability laws.
- Additional information.
- Information about Arizona government.
- Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Arizona Association of Realtors
Arizona Buyer Advisory (.pdf file)
Also available is a blank Arizona Association of Realtors residential purchase contract. (.pdf file)
If you have any questions about purchasing property, just shoot us an email, text or call.