|“For real estate consumers, the one credential to look for is the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation from the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council of the National Association of REALTOR’S®” -Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine-|
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your REALTORS® are Top Local Experts and Accredited Buyer Representatives.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As top Sedona area REALTORS®, here is how we will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
– You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Sedona market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Arizona real estate affiliations.
– Our expert local knowledge of the Sedona area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
– Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Sedona is no different! It’s our job to guide you into opportunities and out of traps.
– What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
– Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
– You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
– Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Sedona area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!