90% of all home buyers begin their search on the Internet.
Think about that for a second.
If you want to sell your home, it needs to be marketed to as many people as possible and the most effective way to do that is via the Internet. Your agent needs to have a dominant presence on the Internet and a database of buyers. Most agents have neither. Buyer agents use the Internet to attract buyers and that is what you want. Someone who attracts buyers.
Quick true story: One time we owned a house in another state that we just couldn’t seem to sell (this is before we went into the real estate business). We had tried the top listing agent in a big real estate office and failed. We thought about it and we decided to call another office and find a top buyer/selling agent… not a top listing agent. You see, we decided we wanted to SELL the house not LIST the house. Successful buyer agents have lots of buyers. We listed with a very active buyer agent and the house sold in 7 days.
Don’t let anyone market your house like it’s 1995!
Here’s just a few of the things we can do to sell your house:
- Your listed house will be distributed to dozens of websites, but most importantly, it’s featured on our top ranking personal websites.
- An enhanced listing in Realtor.com (more pictures, better placement).
- Mobile phone/Ipad adapted property website accessed by text message & QR code is advertised on your yard sign.
- MLS Done Right: When we post your property to the local MLS system, we’ll make sure the description is engaging and that the pictures present your property in its best light
- Advertise on social media including Facebook & Twitter.
- A video tour walk-through of your home.
- Featured to our database of buyers to generate interest.
- Automated showing feedback. As soon as the lockbox is opened, the agent gets asked via email for feedback on the showing. You’ll have a portal to view the feedback. No more chasing down your agent for feedback.
Let’s face it. Most agents don’t know anything about marketing on the Internet. They don’t want to spend the time learning this new medium or spend the money necessary to get a solid presence. It’s not simple and it’s not cheap to be the best on-line.
When talking with other agents, I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve heard “Oh, yeah, I have a website but I don’t get anything from it”. My first question is always, “how are you marketing it? “. I usually get a blank look back.
You don’t need that when you are trying to sell your largest asset. You need a team that knows Internet Marketing, has a large buyer database and can get you the maximum exposure.
Where are the serious buyers looking? Not in the newspaper, not trolling around Open Houses on weekends to get free cookies. 90% of home buyers start their search for a home on the Internet.
Buyers are on the Internet, 24/7, everywhere in the world. You deserve a Realtor that knows Internet Marketing and can dominate the new media.
Contact us today to put the latest marketing technology to work for you: (928) 451-6098