We get this question a lot. Here’s the answer straight from the Yavapai County tax assessors website.
- First half taxes are due October 1st, and are delinquent after November 1st of the current tax year (example: 2002 first half taxes are delinquent after November 1st, 2002).
- Second half taxes are due March 1st, and are delinquent after May 1st of the year following the current tax year (example: 2002 second half taxes are delinquent after May 1st, 2003).
- If your tax bill is more than $100, you have the option to pay the full year by December 31st of the current tax year, and you will not be charged any interest or fees on the first half (example: 2002 full year payments on tax bills over $100 must be paid by December 31st, 2002).
- If your tax bill is less than $100, it must be paid in full by the first half deadline, November 1st of the current tax year.
- If you miss a deadline you will be charged interest at the rate of 16% annual prorated at 1.333% per month as of the first day of the month. Additional fees may also be charged.
- Please note, interest rates on corrected tax bills will vary.
All the foreclosure homes in the Verde Valley over the last 7 days
[idx-listings linkid=”211858″ count=”15″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Sedona foreclosure homes, Cottonwood, Cornville, Camp Verde, Clarkdale foreclosures and bank owned homes.